At some point of time in our life, most of us would have wanted a
Virtual Private Network, that can help us achieve various things,
without being worried that the NSA is purveying over you.
@apenwarr has created this wonderful python application,
that works as a poor man's VPN.
All we need to do are:
- first install apenwarr/sshuttle from pip.
pip install --user sshuttle
- find a free web server with SSH permissions.
- remember the USERNAME, PASSWORD, and the IP_ADDRESS of the remote server.
- then, enter the following command (replacing, it appropriately with your credentials).
- So, now we have a free VPN, thanks to @apenwarr
Now, this has become more essential for #NITC inmates!
If I say anything more Then the whole point of writing this post is lost.
But, I would like to thank @aashishsatya without whom I would never have the
ability to write this post! Thank you @aashishsatya ;)